IMTS-15 Infantry Moving Target System
Moving TargetsSpec Sheet - Coming Soon
Advanced Training Systems, Inc. (ATS) introduces the IMTS-15, Infantry Moving Target System with remote LOMAH* scoring capability. Mounted on a wireless, remote controlled moving platform, the IMTS-15 features the highly dependable PT-61 wireless tactical target system, along with the capability to add a LOMAH remote scoring system. In addition, the PT-61 portable tactical target system can be operated “off line” by wireless remote control as a stand alone stationary tactical target with or without a LOMAH remote scoring system. Product features include:
- Programmable, remote controlled moving target scenarios.
- Variable speed range from a creep to 20 feet per second.
- Either standard pop up or BI-DIRECTIONAL (for decision making) surprise target configurations.
- Remote electronic hit scoring standard on all PT-61 target systems.
- Accurate LOMAH (out to 1,000 meters) remote scoring system.
- Mobile LOMAH scoring system monitor for visual verification of each shot at each shooting position.
- Central computer control or handheld wireless micro-processor target control.
- Low price.
- LOMAH remote scoring systems powered by Oakwood Controls Corporation, York, PA.