MT-74 "Ranger" 360° All Terrain
Moving TargetsDownload Product Spec Sheet
A Four Wheel Drive Mover
The MT-74 target system features:
- Turns 360° on its own radius.
- Wireless Variable Speed Control.
- Maximum Effective Range: up to 1000 meters line of sight.
- Wireless free wheeling or track mounted (for repetitive courses) target control.
- Runs straight line courses at speeds up to 15 feet/second.
- Variable forward, pause, and reverse speed control.
- A true multi-mission, off-road platform.
- Man portable; weighs 87 lbs.
- Low profile 31" x 26" x 10" footprint.
- Maximum effective payload: 250 lbs.
- Optional electronic hit reactive target function.
- Optional mounts for surveillance cameras, IED search and destroy missions, portable lighting systems, mobile phones (for hostage negotiations), fireback and pyro systems, etc.
- All terrain mover. Designed to operate on unimproved, "off road" range sites, climb over low obstacles, negotiate brush, tall grass, loose gravel, soft soil, etc.
- Ideal for use on improved range sites, Hogan's Alleys, UACs, MOUTs, combat villages, sniper training, unimproved pathways and roadways, and limited undulating terrain.
- MTBC: 4 hours + with 4-12 volt, 7.5AH solid state rechargeable batteries.
- Easy battery replacement for extended run times.
- Target mounts for military E, F, IVAN, Manikin Mike 3DHT,steel reactive plates and standard law enforcement target backers.
- Ruggedized, all steel construction.
- All steel gearing.
- Field serviceable with "plug and play" components.
- All weather performance.
- Low price; a COTS product under GSA contract.