PT-61 THE PORTABLE TACTICAL TARGET WITH A NEW TWIST!sm
Shooting Range - TACTICALDownload Product Spec Sheet
The Go Anywhere, Train Anywhere, man portable PT-61 tactical targets... The pop up target that pops up, swivels, twists and rotates in a single target cycle.
The PT-61 target system features:
- Unique BI-DIRECTIONAL target configuration built into a high speed pop up target mechanism.
- With BI-DIRECTIONAL target motion, TWO target images ("Shoot - Don't Shoot") can be presented during a SINGLE target exposure.
- Housed in a rugged, compact, very low profile, waterproof, all weather cast aluminum enclosure.
- Very portable; each target weighs less than 35 lbs.
- "Plug in and play" design for quick set-ups, relocations, and existing in-field expansions.
- Hardwired AC or wireless DC powered models available.
- Environmentally friendly; UV resistant; operating temperature range: -20° C to 80° C.
- Control up to 255 individual targets, at distances up to 2000 meters away.
- Built in electronic hit counting system.
- Built in solid state rechargeable power supply.
- Built in voltage meter.
- Built in pressure vent for humidity control.
- Dimensions: 6" x 10.5" x 13"
- High speed operation. Time to raise, twist & face in full vertical position .4 seconds. Time to rotate 90° (edge-face) - .1 seconds.
- Two accessory ports for multiple target enhancements.
- Ideal for LIVE FIRE tactical training in MOUT, Hogan's Alleys, convoy protection, jungle walks, and building clearing exercises.
- COTS product; under GSA Contract GS 02F 0404D.